Baby Ear Warmer Headband Crochet Pattern
Making this easy, cute, adorable crochet headband with flower about 7 months ago, now I want to share the pattern here.
Baby Headband / Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern, With Flower (size 3-6 months)
by Effi GratiaProject.com
You will need:
Worsted weight yarn (I used Lily Sugar n Cream)
Size G6/4mm Crochet Hook
ch – chain
st – stitch
sl st – slip stitch
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
dc – double crochet
tr – treble crochet
sk – skip
1. ch 16
2. V-stitch (dc, ch 1, dc) in the 5th st from hook, sk 2 st, *(dc,ch1,dc), sk 2 st, repeat * 2 more times, sk 1, dc, ch 3, turn
3. rep step 2 (19) times more
4. break yarn
For more flexible sizes, you can sew the elastic end to the back side of head band.
1. make magic circle
2. ch 1, sc in the 2nd ch from hook, sc in the next 9 st (10 sc)
3. ch 1, sc in the same st, ch 5, sl st in the next st, sc in the next st, ch 5, sl st in the next st, rep * 3 more times (total 5 petals)
4. (sc, hdc, dc, tr, ch2, tr, dc, hdc, sc) into each loop
5. cut the yarn, weave ends
Sew flower into the head band. Weave all ends.
Enjoy your new head band.